Black Lives Matters To Who
Greetings, I would like to ask a couple of thought-provoking comments and questions on my website’s blog article. Now that we’ve settled down a bit regarding George Floyd’s public murder, I hope AND PRAY that we are one step closer to Stop The Injustice in America towards people of #African descent. We can focus on the facts of this very case and white on black crime in general. Do we as a black community care about OUR LIVES? BLACK LIVES MATTER, but to who? Or does it only matter when a white man kills us? Is it me or does our lives mean less when a brother kills a brother, or when we beat and rape our black women and girls? Yes, crimes happen to those that live in close proximity to each other, but our crimes to one another are THROUGH THE ROOF!!
1) Do you think that the impetus for the police to continue slaughtering our black men on the streets and in their homes is because we don’t care (generally speaking) about us?
2) What are we going to do about the #black boys and thugs killing in the US which are in record numbers since 1960? 335,000 black males have been killed. These figures are more than the Korean War and Vietnam put together. 35% of abortions come from black women and we are gradually becoming a “Dying Breed.” We kill each other and police are killing us. We can’t and won’t win until we CARE FOR US (as in One Nation – Black Nation).
3) What have you done to reduce the sexual violence against our black princesses, #black women/Black Queens? Do you know how many of our women get #raped by black men? FACT: For every 15 black women that are sexually assaulted, only 1 reports it. This is disgusting and appalling that we would treat our #goddesses with the same level of degradation as RACIST whites did on the slave plantations in 2020. Again, we remained silent.
4) What have you done to help your community keep children off the streets? We can save hundreds of thousands of our black boys and girls by supporting our local community organizations that offer a mentorship program, chess clubs, and study groups to help them read and become educated. Instead, we rather put them in sports or leave them to fend for themselves while the wolves are ready to prey on them. School To Prison Pipeline could easily be avoided but we think it’s more important to put Jordan’s and Gucci belts on our children than taking the time to teach them moral values. Michael Jordan, former NBA star with a net worth of $2.1 billion) who is notoriously known for ignoring the cries of the black community has even donated $100 million to organizations fighting racism against black people.
5) What have you done to prevent another drive by shooting? The drug dealers and pushers and killers and #rapists and community terrorists are right next door to you and may even live with you, but you’re not protesting. You say nothing, not knowing that your silence is complicit to the crimes and condones black on black violence.
You’re not setting their houses and cars on fire or busting out their windows. This is a worthy cause that requires our immediate attention, but it’s not on the news, there is no sports celebrity talking about it, or half-naked IG model taking nude pictures holding up a product so it doesn’t matter as much.
6) Where is your sign or anger towards the 335,000 (guesstimate because it was 325k in 2018) black males (and counting) that have been killed by the other black males (white criminals with black faces)?
What are we going to do about Black On Black Crime?
My Latest Thoughts/Video [Please LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE]: “The Demons Are Out! Stop The Violent Black Lives Matter Protests, Police Brutality, Black On Black Crime.”
My Website, Books, & Blog: www.KevinDorival.com
For those that are wondering who I am, my name is #KINGKEVINDORIVAL, a Haitian-African, author, filmmaker, and the host of the 6th Annual Black On Black Crime Solutions Panel. This is brought to you by Courage To Believe International. www.thecouragetobelieve*com